Think Pigment Remover- why does it work so well?
Pigment removal is a journey and requires 2 treatments at least.
Think Pigment Remover consistently removes both organic and inorganic pigments from the full range of factors and has acidic nature. It is dissolving the pigment, skin friendly and promotes quick and natural healing.
There are many contraindications for skin penetration treatments, including cosmetic tattooing and removal.
Types of contraindications:
– Contagious and non-contagious skin disorders.
– Use of blood thinning medications ( anti-coagulants).
– Biological changes such as pregnancy and breast feeding.
– Broken skin in the treatment area.
– Keloid scar formation
– Active Herpes simplex.
– Diabetes 1&2.
– Any conditions or disease of the kidney or liver
– Any bleeding disorders.
– Any history of epilepsy or seizures.
– Headaches, nausea, vomiting, blurred vision.
Patch test is compulsory before tattoo remover procedure. It involves placement of tiny amounts of remover behind the ear or on the underside of the wrist.
A topical anaesthetic is usually required for removal treatments, for client comfort, although the treatment can work better without.
The duration of treatment will depend but a brow or lip will typically take about one hour. Eyeliner 30-45 minutes.